"LEDs activate the skin's natural rejuvenation process for a smoother, more even complexion." - In Style Magazine
"The treatment is especially effective at improving the appearance of the face, neck and chest, by reducing the signs of aging, wrinkles and age spots." - Web MD Health
"Six weeks of treatment with LED can significantly improve the appearance of fine lines." - In Style Magazine
What is LED light rejuvenation?
Photo rejuvenation or LED light therapy is the use of various colors of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) that create an anti-aging effect on the skin. It is referred to by several different names including photo-rejuvenation, anti-aging LED light therapy, or light therapy and has become recognized as one of the safest and quickest ways to achieve younger-looking skin.
What are the benefits?
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and smooths texture
- Increases skin moisture which results in plumper, smoother-looking skin
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation, providing a healthier skin tone
- Helps in reducing melanin production, reducing and fading brown age spots
- Restores skin’s natural collagen activity
- Helps reduce pore size and clears blemishes
-Reduces the appearance of overall redness associated with rosacea
Are LED light treatments similar to a laser treatment?
No, LED light treatments are a "cold" light treatment and do not wound the skin like laser procedures, which is why it is painless and safe for all skin types. It is non-invasive and requires no down time, no harsh chemicals, no numbing cream, and no recovery time.
How does it work?
LED rejuvenating light therapy works by penetrating deep into the dermis layer of the skin. Its benefits include smoothing fine lines and wrinkles; evening skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea; stimulating collagen and elastin; and giving the skin back its youthful look.
Orange County Microcurrent
155 Riverview #109
Anaheim Hills, CA 92808